State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for engagement to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts on Contract Basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers.
❀ Organization Name
State Bank of India
❀ Job Category
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|Vice President (Transformation)||01|
|Senior Special Executive – Program Manager||04|
|Senior Special Executive – Quality & Training (Inbound & Outbound)||01|
|Senior Special Executive – Command Centre||03|
1. Vice President (Transformation) – Rs. 50.00 Lakhs to Rs. 75.00 Lakhs per annum
2. Senior Special Executive – Program Manager – Rs. 22.00 Lakhs to Rs. 30.00 Lakhs per annum
3. Senior Special Executive – Quality & Training (Inbound & Outbound) – Rs. 22.00 Lakhs to Rs. 30.00 Lakhs per annum
4. Senior Special Executive – Command Centre – Rs. 22.00 Lakhs to Rs. 30.00 Lakhs per annum
❀ Educational Qualification
Any Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
❀ Age Limit
1. Vice President (Transformation) – 18 to 50 Years
2. Senior Special Executive – Program Manager – 18 to 35 Years
3. Senior Special Executive – Quality & Training (Inbound & Outbound) – 18 to 40 Years
4. Senior Special Executive – Command Centre – 18 to 40 Years
❀ Job Location
❀ Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be based on Shortlisting, Interview & CTC Negotiation.
Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short-listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in interview only. In case, more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
❀ Application Fee
General/EWS/OBC – Rs 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only)
SC/ ST/ PwBD – No Fees
❀ How to apply
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
❀ Important Dates
Starting Date for Submission of Application – 01.06.2023
Last date for Submission of Application – 21.06.2023
❀ Official Notification & Application Form
|SBI Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|SBI Online Application Form||Click Here|
|SBI Official Website Career Page||Click Here|