Website Ministry of Communications and Information
Type of Employment
Ministry of Communications and Information
Assistant Director (Campaigns and Production)
Roles & Responsibilities
MCI’s role in public communications is to keep Singapore citizens informed of the Government’s policies and programmes through a broad range of communications platforms, including the official Singapore Government (Gov.sg) digital and social channels.
The candidate will supervise a team managing and curating content on Gov.sg digital and direct messaging platforms; as well as Digital Display Panels (DDPs), one of the key Gov.sg platforms that reaches out to citizens within HDB estates through out-of-home display panels.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in digital communications and marketing, with experience in managing out-of-home advertising platforms an advantage
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in managing project teams for the abovementioned responsibilities
• Apt knowledge and understanding of digital and social media channels, latest digital technologies and trends
• Possess good conceptualisation and strategic thinking ability, to translate operational developments into coherent content strategy and policies.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to identify and manage issues that may straddle across multiple interests and stakeholders.
• Organised, meticulous, able to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.hrp.gov.sg.